- Day Air Federal Credit Union organized and founded.
- Day Air receives The Bureau of Federal Credit Union’s “Thrift Honor” Award.
- Membership in Day Air opened to MIA family members.
- Certificate of Deposit accounts introduced.
- Day Air begins using an on-line computer system.
- Day Air converts to state charter. Share draft accounts are made available. Visa Credit Card introduced.
- Super Valu Xenia Federal Credit Union merges with Day Air.
- IRA’s offered. Stump’s Credit Union merger. EF MacDonald Credit Union merger.
- Veterans Medical Center Federal Credit union merged with Day Air. Day Air offers first Mortgage loans.
- Uni-Day Federal Credit Union merges with Day Air.
- Home Equity loans offered.
- CU*Talk system becomes operational.
- Speco Credit Union merger.
- Financial planning and investment products added to services offered.
- Day Air wins the International Golden Mirror Award for Service Improvement.
- City of Kettering proclaims “Day Air Day”.
- 50th Anniversary celebrated. Day Air makes Callahan’s “Top 50” list for Total Loan Growth, Total Share Growth, Leading Certificate programs and Leading Checking Account programs. Groundbreaking on new administrative office/main branch.
- Moved into new headquarters building in Kettering. Added 24 hour/7 day loan service.
- Grand opening of new headquarters building. Mi-Val BUC Credit Union merger. Dayair.org website launched.
- Credit rewards tiered lending program introduced.
- Added Internet Account Access – It’s Me 247
- Won Marketing Brilliance Award for Special Events.
- Won Marketing Brilliance Award for Special Events. Awarded Community Charter by the state to serve Dayton and Southeast Montgomery County. Added Internet Bill Pay.
- Partnered with the City of Kettering to offer the Home Enhancement Loan Program (HELP) -loans at discounted rates.
- Won the Louise Herring Award for Philosophy in Action for partnering with the City of Kettering on the Home Enhancement Loan Program
- Began offering business loans to the community.
- 60 and Soaring – Day Air celebrated its 60th anniversary of serving members and improving their financial well-being.
- Grand opening of the Centerville Branch off of Route 48.
- Created the College Saver account to help more children have a chance for higher education.
- Grand opening of the Centerville High School Branch sponsored by Day Air (CHS CU).
- Grand opening of the Butler Township Branch off of I-75 North.
- Introduced E-deposits to the Miami-Valley.
- Grand opening of the Bellbrook High School Branch sponsored by Day Air (BHS CU).
- Student Loans offered to undergraduate students.
- Introduced Instant Issue Debit Cards to the Miami Valley.
- Introduced Picture Cards (using your favorite photo) for debit cards.
- A complete System Upgrade occurred- improving the tools associates have to serve members.
- Added Mobile Web Banking.
- Added Text Banking.
- Added Account 2 Account transfers.
- Upgrade online banking from PCU to It’s Me 247.
- Day Air Receives Louise Herring Philosophy in Action Award from the Ohio Credit Union League.
- Mortgage Servicing brought in-house.
- Merchant Processing added.
- PIB Home Banking Security launched.
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection offered.
- e-Vision Self Trading added.
- Added Promise Deposit.
- Founded and opened Day Air Insurance, LLC.
- Mobile App for Android, Apple and Kindle devices Released.
- VA Medical Center Branch Remodel.
- Utilized Electronic Balloting for Board of Director Elections.
- Launched HomeAdvantage Program to members and the community.
- Complete Website Redesign.
- Launched Mobile Check Deposit.
- President & CEO, William Burke, appointed to Ohio Credit Union Council.
- Credit and Debit Card portfolios brought in-house.
- BillPayer system upgraded.